This knowledge transfer network has been created thanks to the effort of investigation wished by the international consortium gathering the 5 members of the CarbonInspired project – related to the field of materials reinforced by nanostructures. The latter has assessed that technical and socio-economical needs and issues go beyond the only setting of research.
As a proof of this effort to acquire knowledge and to demonstrate and bring companies closer to the action of the network, you can find the following examples, which are at the origin of the network:
- Break pedal that responds to impacts, developed by CTAG
- Electroconductive paint based on an epoxy resin, developed by TEKNIKER.
- Grounding plug earth pin and military radio housing , developed by AIMPLAS.
- Radar absorbent materials, developed by ADERA.
- Convective heat transfer characterization of carbon based nanofluids, developed by the University of Aveiro.
- Integrated biomimetic carbon nanotube composites for in vivo systems, developed by the University of Aveiro.